We need more megadungeons for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. There is Dungeon-A-Day, obviously and Paizo has just released Dungeons of Golarion (but its more of an overview).
We need a classic megadungeon You know the kind...
It doesn't have much in the way of plot or even make a lot of sense from level to level but it does have:
- pathways to the darklands
- prisons for eldritch demons
- ancient ruins
- lost civilizations
- legendary weapons
- unexplainable magic (lost magic)
- slave pits
- elemental nodes
- water-filled passages
- one way doors (heck secret doors)
- haunted levels
- classic monsters (ropers, trapper, mimics, otyughs [especially otyughs], owlbears)
- monsters too big to have ever fit down those hallways.
A classic megadungeon with everything wrong and right about it.
Who is with me!